Uber Refer-a-Friend Program, November-December 2014:
Referral rewards $20 for Referrer and Referee!
32 referrers | 11,396 visits | This offer never expires
Last referrings made :
Tony Z. referred a friendlast Tuesday
Rohit K. referred a friend1 week ago
Richard S. referred a friend1 week ago
Dewey referred a friend2 weeks ago
Since yesterday, for Uber:
UBER provides car service at competitive prices. Offering all the convenience of a taxi without the hassle, Uber even lets you request service from your Android or iPhone. Services, including tip, will be billed to your account automatically.
Now, with Uber's refer a friend offer, you and a friend can receive $20 each in credit on your accounts.
How to refer people and get $20 of credit?
- You must currently have an account with Uber.
- Post a member ad on RefAround.com.
- IMPORTANT: You will need to request your referee's email address in the ad.
- Once you have a referrer, log in to your account to get your referral link. Send the link to your referee.
How to get referred and get a $20 credit?
- Find a referrer on RefAround.com.
- IMPORTANT: You will need to provide your email address to your referrer.
- When your referrer emails you a referral link, use it to sign up for Uber and receive a credit.
+ Terms and conditions
Referrer information (required by the referee):
- Referrer’s Referral link
Do you represent Uber?
Discover how to get the best results from your presence on RefAround.com (updates, widgets...)
RefAround.com is not directly affiliated with Uber. The full terms and conditions of this promotion are mandated by the company and are published online at http://www.uber.com. Promotion is subject to change.
Welcome to RefAround.com !
Did you know about the Uber referral program?
To see how this refer-a-friend offer works, close this window...