Peapod Refer-a-Friend Program, November-December 2014:
Referral rewards $10 for Referrer and Referee!
1 referrer | 2,491 visits | This offer never expires
Last referrings made :
Tori de M. referred a friendlast Friday
Casandra R. referred a friendLast August
Teri L. referred a friendLast August
Stuart R. referred a friendLast April
Since yesterday, for Peapod:
Get $10 in rewards for each referral and your friends and family get $10 off their first order!
Receive $10 in rewards for each friend who orders groceries from Peapod using your referral link.
How to refer people?
- Go to the offer page for the refer a friend offer, here (link will open in a new window). When you complete the form, you will receive a referral link.
- Create a member ad for this refer-a-friend offer.
- IMPORTANT: You will need to provide your referral code in the ad.
- Let people know that you have posted a member ad for this offer, or just wait for a referee to find you...
Receive $10 off your order when you order groceries from Peapod using your referrer's referral link!
How to get referred?
- Click on "Find a Referrer" button below and select your referrer.
- Order groceries using the referral link from your referrer's member ad, and receive $10 your first order.
+ Terms and conditions
Participation in Peapod’s Refer-a-Friend Program may require users to submit personal information about themselves and their friends, such as name and e-mail address. By participating in Peapod’s Refer-a-Friend Program, users agree to receive communications from Peapod, and/or from our partners that operate and maintain the Referral Program, with regards to participation in the Referral Program. The following guidelines shall apply to a user’s participation in any Referral Program:
- Referred customer cannot be a member of your household.
- Referral credit subject to first time customer verification and other applicable terms and conditions.
- Peapod’s $10 Gift Card offer promotional code cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit one offer per order.
- Only one (1) new Peapod account per household will count towards earning a reward. If multiple referrals originate from the same household based off of originating IP address and/or credit card billing or shipping address submitted by the referred users, they will be counted as a single referral credit towards earning a reward.
- Users may not participate in a Referral Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
- A user’s eligibility to earn a reward will be based on the ability to make referrals that result in new Peapod customers. Referrals to existing Peapod customers will not count towards eligibility to earn a reward.
- Credit for referrals can only be given out for those referrals who participate using their unique referral link.
- Users may not use Spam to obtain referrals. Users may not acquire referrals through unsolicited e-mail to persons unknown to them, or through usenet or message board postings, where the postings are unrelated to the topic of discussion or otherwise violate the erms of the site.
- A “Qualified Referral” is defined as the first Peapod.com order delivered to a person (a "Referred Customer") who has not previously purchased from the Site and who arrives at the Site via another person's Refer-a-Friend Program link ("Personal Link").
- Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for each Referred Customer. Any additional or subsequent purchases made by a Referred Customer at the Site will not be Qualified Referrals.
Referrer information (required by the referee):
- Referrer’s Referral link
Do you represent Peapod?
Discover how to get the best results from your presence on RefAround.com (updates, widgets...)
RefAround.com is not directly affiliated with Peapod. The full terms and conditions of this promotion are mandated by the company and are published online at http://www.peapod.com. Promotion is subject to change.
Welcome to RefAround.com !
Did you know about the Peapod referral program?
To see how this refer-a-friend offer works, close this window...