One Stop Plus Refer-a-Friend Program, February 2016:
Referral rewards $10 Gift Certificate for Referrer and Referee!
No referrer available yet | 1,364 visits | This offer never expires
One Stop Plus, now!
Post your referral ad (100% free)
Tell your friends about OneStopPlus.com and you'll both receive e-Gift Certificates for $10 off any order.
Earn a $10 gift certificate when a friend uses your referral email to make a purchase from One Stop Plus.
How to refer people?
- You must have an account at One Stop Plus (link opens in a new window).
- Create a member ad for this refer-a-friend offer.
- Let people know that you have posted a member ad for this offer, or just wait for a Referee to find you...
- Visit the refer a friend page, here (link opens in a new window), to log in and send a referral coupon to your referee(ren).
Receive $10 off your first purchase at One Stop Plus when you use the referral code sent by your referrer.
How to get referred ?
- Click on "Find a Referrer" button below and select your "Referrer".
- IMPORTANT: You will need to give your email address to your Referrer so that he or she can send you coupon via email.
- Use the coupon code when checking out and receive $10 off.
+ Terms and conditions
All e-Gift Certificates must be redeemed within 2 years of the date they were emailed.
Info that the referee must provide to his new “referral friend” to get referred:
- Referee's Email address
- Referee's Last Name
- Referee's First Name
More details on One Stop Plus's website > referral program
Direct link to One Stop Plus referral form
Do you represent One Stop Plus?
Discover how to get the best results from your presence on RefAround.com (updates, widgets...)
RefAround.com is not directly affiliated with One Stop Plus. The full terms and conditions of this promotion are mandated by the company and are published online at http://www.onestopplus.com. Promotion is subject to change.
Welcome to RefAround.com !
Did you know about the One Stop Plus referral program?
To see how this refer-a-friend offer works, close this window...